Associate Partner – London, UK
Guy has a 20-year + track record as a financial professional, including roles as a fund manager, chief financial officer, corporate/project finance advisor and chartered accountant with a particular focus on the energy transition. Guy has recent experience both as a fund manager at Ingenious, the alternative fund manager, and CFO/corporate finance adviser for growth-stage companies active in the energy transition, smart city and sustainability space. At NovAzure, he is using this experience to provide financial advisory support for early-stage cleantech ventures.
- Independent financial adviser and interim CFO for growth-stage companies in the energy transition, smart city and sustainability space.
- Ingenious - Fund manager and Senior Investment Director at Ingenious, the London-based alternative fund manager, with a mandate to invest in both greenfield/brownfield energy infrastructure projects as well growth-stage technology companies active in the infrastructure space.
- Evercore: Director in the Utilities and Infrastructure team in London. Originating and executing transactions in the international utility sector space including public market capital raising, greenfield project development, negotiation of project agreements and raising both equity and debt financing from commercial banks.
- Barclays: Director in the Metals and Mining team in London. Relationship manager originating and executing transactions in the mining and metals sector in the Americas and Middle East.
- Taylor-DeJongh: Director and Head of London Office. Marketing firm’s capabilities and originating/executing transactions in the energy and infrastructure sector in both emerging and developed markets.
- Citi: Vice President in the Energy and Infrastructure team in London and Melbourne. Originating and leading energy/infrastructure sector M&A and debt restructuring transactions in EU, EU Accession Countries, Australia and New Zealand.
- PWC: Manager in London and Berlin. General UK-based audit work and financial reporting covering a variety of industry sectors as well as financial advice on business start-ups.
- Ingenious, Evercore, Barclays, Taylor-DeJongh, Citi, PWC